How to Get a Copy of your Data
Information on how to obtain a copy of your data for the VoxPop project:
- Go to takeout.google.com and log in with your Google credentials if necessary.
Go to > Select data to include and click on > Deselect all
- Scroll down until you find > My Activity and select it by ticking the box
- Click on > Multiple formats this should open a pop-up where you can choose specific formats for your download.
Under > Activity records click on JSON.
- Click on > All activity data included, this should open a pop-up where you can choose specific activity data to export.
Click on > Deselect all and tick only the box next to Assistant
- Under > My Activity you should see JSON and 2 other formats and 1 product selected
- Scroll down and click on the > Next step button.
Under > Choose file type, frequency & destination select > Export once, > .zip, and > 2 GB. Click on the Create export button
- You will receive an email when your data is ready. Download the .zip file and upload it in the VoxPop page